Back to Glossary
What is Google AdMob?
Google AdMob is a programmatic tool for app publishers and developers to monetize their apps. They do this by selling their ad inventory to advertisers who are on AdMob, looking for inventory to display their ads. They get paid for every ad shown in their ad space.
How does AdMob work?
Here is how publishers can use AdMob.
- They create an AdMob account to get started.
- They set up their ad space on AdMob.
- They send a bid request for ads.
- AdMob connects the bid request with its demand partners, third-party ad networks, etc.
- AdMob selects the highest quality ad to show on the ad space and displays the ad.
The only ad platform built for developers by developers.
Contact us now for a product that fits your needs! It’s quick, simple and easy.