Back to Glossary
Managed Account (MA)
What is a Managed Account under Google MCM?
Under the Google MCM Managed Account delegation module, the child publisher grants the parent publisher edit access to all the ad inventory in their account. With that, the parent publisher only has the right to manage and monetize child publishers' ad inventory. Following are the key points about the MA delegation.
- There can be only one parent punisher.
- Parent publisher gets direct access to all the child publisher’s ad inventories.
- Parent publisher has access to the Ad Manager account of the child publisher.
- Child publisher’s ad tags are used.
- Payments are made to the child publisher.
Ad inventory, ad slot, or ad space is the total amount of space available on an app or website where advertisers can display their ads.
Google Ad Manager
Google Ad Manager or GAM is an ad management platform by Google. It provides granular control over the ad management process and is suitable for large publishers with considerable direct sales.
The only ad platform built for developers by developers.
Contact us now for a product that fits your needs! It’s quick, simple and easy.