Back to Glossary
Managed Inventory (MI)
What is a Managed Inventory under Google MCM?
Under the Google MCM Managed Inventory delegation module, the parent publisher can access the ad request made by the child publisher. However, access and settings rights permissions remain with the child publisher. Following are the key points about MI delegation.
- There can be a maximum of 15 parent publishers.
- Parent publisher get access only to the delegated inventories.
- Parent publisher does not access the child publisher’s Ad Manager account.
- The child publisher’s ad tags are used.
- Payments are made to the parent publisher.
Ad inventory, ad slot, or ad space is the total amount of space available on an app or website where advertisers can display their ads.
Google Ad Manager
Google Ad Manager or GAM is an ad management platform by Google. It provides granular control over the ad management process and is suitable for large publishers with considerable direct sales.
The only ad platform built for developers by developers.
Contact us now for a product that fits your needs! It’s quick, simple and easy.